Sunday, October 13, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to the new Cedar Rapids Washington Art Department blog!  I have decided to move the blog from an announcement page in Google Sites to the Blogger format for a couple of reasons.  First, it is much easier to post with the Blogger app.   This will help me post work in progress more often.  Second, it seems like there is more that I can do with blogger visually and, let's face it, that is why we are here!

I am still going to be posting student work, but I am looking to post more progress shots as well as more specific information about the lessons and tutorials on creative techniques.  The mission of this blog is to create a place for teachers, students, and artists to find ideas, learn techniques, and be inspired to create art!

This is the link to previous posts from the Google Sites blog page.  If anyone has any insight into easily importing those posts into Blogger, I am ALL ears!!!